We choose young people who reject war to become tomorrow's leaders

The Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I visiting Rondine Cittadella della Pace

On October 27th, His All-Holiness, the Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, and Archbishop of Constantinople, will honor us with his presence, visiting Rondine Cittadella della Pace.

The day will be filled with moments of culture and spirituality. The Patriarch is a key figure in the global ecumenical dialogue and the promotion of peace, given the lately tragic events in Turkey, an extraordinary witness that will launch a message to Europe and the world about the importance of dialogue between cultures and religions, message, that now more than ever, is relevant for the promotion of peace.

The Patriarch will arrive to Rondine at 11.30 am, welcomed by the youngsters  of the International Hall of Residence that arrive in Italy from countries in conflict to learn to live together with their enemies and discover dialogue. His All-Holiness will be welcomed as well by arepresentative youth from various parts of Italy.

His Holiness Bartholomew I, will meet the youngsters and will be awarded by the Prize ‘Rondine Preziosi per la pace’. The prize established in 2015 and being award to “personalities who, in their professional commitment, civil, religious and political, with courage and determination, transform the conflict through relationships that pass and dissolve the concept of enemy. Going to the roots of enmity, transform it into creative energy of new relations of peaceful coexistence ".

The staying of Bartholomew I in Arezzo will be conclude with a private visit to the Cathedral of San Donato of Arezzo where His Holiness will pay tribute to Pope Gregory X, that represents a witnessofdialoguewith the East.

In the photo: A representative of  Rondine Cittadella della pace with the Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I. Istanbul, Turchia, july 2010

خرید vpn خرید کریو خرید کریو دانلود فیلم خارجی دانلود فیلم خرید vpn دانلود فیلم خرید vpn خرید vpn خرید کریو